Transform Your Content with Documoto’s Authoring Solution
Create, consolidate, and publish parts catalogs with ease.
Our authoring solution lets you create, enrich, and connect content (parts, assemblies, books, technical documents, such as service bulletins, operator manuals, etc.) within an easy-to-use interface. This leads to significant time savings when formatting, publishing, and updating catalogs.
Create and Publish Digital Parts Catalogs with Ease
Documoto’s authoring solution allows you to easily digitize your parts catalogs, modernizing your sales and ordering process for the benefit of your team and your customers alike. Documoto organizes parts information in a relational database to transform your ability to create and maintain parts catalogs for sale.
With an easy-to-use online parts catalog solution, you can print, generate PDFs, or publish interactive online catalogs with just a few clicks.
Speed Up Your Documentation Process
Publishers spend hours every week reformatting and recreating documents. Not only is this work often tedious for your employees, but it’s also time better spent on more valuable tasks. Instead of having your team spend an entire workday revising and amending, use Documoto to automate your document processes. While Documoto does the transcription, your team can perform the tasks that keep your customers happy and improve your bottom line.
Solve the Pain of Technical Publishing
It’s hard to manage the thousands of parts found in heavy equipment and machinery. Relying on a robust relational database, Documoto makes it easy to identify relationships between parts, machines, catalogs, and support documents, clearing up the complexity with a common-sense process tailor-made for your inventory.
Our solution enables publishers to transform their complex and cumbersome documents into a highly interactive electronic catalog system. As a result, you can edit and publish information about parts with ease.
Documoto offers enormous advantages over traditional desktop publishing:
- Documoto automates the conversion of data and images to XML format, enabling content reuse in multiple catalogs, whether you need digital or print.
- Documoto’s relational database foundation allows simultaneous updating of multiple parts books, making it easy to update parts or product changes.
- Save labor spent on catalog authoring and reformatting. Our users have reported 50%-90% time savings over traditional publishing methods.
- Quickly build relationships between parts, machines, and associated support materials.
- Use templates to speed document creation and enable serial-number-specific catalogs.
- Organize relationships between parts and machines using Documoto’s database architecture.
Unlock Your Aftermarket Service Potential With a Content Hub.
Let’s talk about how we can help you transform your content, empower your team, and increase online sales revenue.
Request A Demo
Complete the form below and we will reach out to coordinate a customized demo.